We understand that owning a business is highly demanding. That's why West Community has partnered with Clover®, an all-in-one point-of-sale (POS) system that can help transform your business with payment processing and business management solutions, customized just for you. When local businesses prosper, it benefits our entire community!
Whether You Have One Shop or Multiple Locations, a Clover® Pos System Can Help You:
- Accept more types of payments including EMV® chip cards and Apple Pay®, Google Pay®, and Samsung Pay®
- Protect your customers, business and reputation from fraud with built-in security
- Generate more visits and more sales through mobile loyalty and rewards programs
- Uncover new insights and compare sales against competition within your market
- Manage inventory, employee schedules, payroll and more
Types of Clover POS Systems:
- Clover Go - All-in-one contactless, chip and swipe card reader that wirelessly pairs with a mobile device.
- Clover Flex - Accept payments tableside, in-line, on the floor, or off premises with this handheld portable POS. (Built-in receipt printer, camera, and QR scanner in a single device.)
- Clover Mini - Compact, countertop system with full-scale POS functionality that can connect to cash drawer.
- Clover Station - All-in-one countertop, POS and business management system that enables you to run your business efficiently.
- Clover Virtual Terminal - Start taking payments with no hardware.
- Clover StationPro - Our fastest, most customer engaging POS built for speed, simplicity and security
For information about Business Services, including Clover®, please contact Romana Gracanin, Senior Business Relations Manager, at 636.263.5290. or email@example.com.
Local Business Expertise. Local Business Service.
Let us put our small business banking expertise to work for your business today and, together, we’ll keep our community strong.
Director of Business Services
Senior Business Relationship Manager
EXPERT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
The Clover® name and logo are registered trademarks owned by Clover Network, Inc. Other trademarks referenced above are the property of their respective owners. Fiserv, Inc is a third-party partner to West Community Credit Union.