Scholarship Next Steps
Thank you for applying for one of our five $1,500 College Scholarships!
Congratulations! Your application has been submitted.
See below for instructions regarding your Letters of Recommendation and Transcripts. Both are required to complete your application for one of our five $1,500 College Scholarships.
Request your Letters of Recommendation:
- Copy the following link: Letter of Recommendation Form
- Email link to both of the people you are requesting a Recommendation from
- Be sure to include your name and a short note requesting the Letter of Recommendation be submitted before Friday, March 11, 2022
Request your Transcripts from your Guidance Counselor:
- Copy the following link: Transcript Request Form
- Email link to your high school guidance counselor.
- In your email include your name and a short note requesting your Transcripts be submitted by Friday, March 11, 2022.
- Be sure to specify if you are asking your guidance counselor for help with submission of your
ACT and/or SAT scores.
You can also have your ACT or SAT scores submitted directly by logging into your ACT or College Board (SAT) account and requesting submission to [email protected]
More Scholarships and Funding Opportunities:
The smartest college money is FREE MONEY so we've made it easy to find many other college scholarships, grants, federal programs, and other forms of financial aid available to you. Visit our College Funding Information Center today and browse scholarships—there are literally millions available. Easily find ones that pertain to you and apply, apply, and apply again for as many scholarships, and as much free money as you can!